Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling
· Bachelor holder in Commerce (accounting/Finance)
· Minimum 2years’ of experience
· At least has Knowledge/skills in accounting
· Team Player
· Analytical skills
· An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
· A keen eye for detail
· An ability to work independently
· The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
· The general ledger
· Prepare monthly receivable statements
· Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
· Performing account reconciliations
· Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
· Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
· Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.
Our client in a tours and travel company is in urgent need of a qualified individual to work as an accountant in their company
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!